If you sit in a coffee shop long enough, it requires brain operation to use as working place, I have established the habits of reading something, sketching or writing. I can do like almost on the weekend going to Starbucks, helps me more productive, I can sit down and finally get some work done. Right now, I am writing and I want to write about positive things.
It’s hard to imagine how to be alone for many years after my past relationship was ended in 2015. There are some days nothing seems to go right, no matter how hard I try, and I am not going to lie that some days are better than others. I believe in love more than I believe anything else in this world, and I choose to love in spite of all the problems and what I have been through. I have learned that when we feel fulfilled and accepted exactly as we are, we tend to become better version of ourselves. When we feel unappreciated and misunderstood, we struggle to exist as we are. My life is not perfect, but it’s easy for me to do something and growing with it. I have been trying to do something in my life, by allowing to find my true self and by doing so I discover what my passion is. For me, it’s important that I cared enough for myself to change things and became the person I am today. I am doing something I had not done before, and more importantly I am doing something.
10 THINGS I DO
- I write list of affirmation to create change , starts with the word I am, but if you are feeling uncertain about how to write affirmation in the positive, then imagine that you have already accomplished whatever it is what you wish to achieve.
- I Wake up with a grateful heart every morning, I am grateful for every second of every day that I get to spend time with my daughter, I am thankful for what I am and have.
- I Practice Yoga Principles for Positive thinking. LOVE YOURSELF, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE ,ACCEPT YOURSELF, FORGIVE YOURSELF
- I Open a book, grow my mind. Reading can lead to good benefits and increase your knowledge. I I spend time to read at least 1 book in every two weeks or articles in a day that something we all have to do.
- I LAUGH SOMETHING OFF. A simply way to have a happier, healthy life is to laugh more.
- I am Positive influence to people. Create a group, Do outreach program and be giving
- I make habits of spending time with God. Pray and Going to Church or temples
- I listen to MUSIC can make me feel good.
- I love writing and Many Reasons why I write
- I love ART, Drawing is my passion to imagine and create.